Focussed Training In Constellations & Systemic CoachingFor facilitators & coaches to develop a rich practice in transformational work leading to accreditation
led by Jenny Mackewn
An introduction to systemic facilitation, embodied coaching and social presencing with practical application to your work setting.
A year-long training programme in three phases – Initial, Intermediate and Advanced. Each phase consists of a four day workshop plus practice period.
Attend the first course without further obligation.
Gain powerful techniques enabling you to create a map of any system – family, organisational, or social/ecological.
Learn to identify stuck points. Discover how exploring visible and invisible dynamics unlocks creativity. Reveal the hidden dynamics that underlie human relationships.
Earn a certificate in Facilitating Constellations.
The course is approved by the International Coaching Federation and offers a path to ICF accreditation.
For beginners and experienced facilitators & coaches.
£440 per residential 4-day workshop. Concessions and work exchange available.
Southstoke House, Bath.
1. Initial phase
- What are systemic maps, systemic coaching, constellating and social presencing?
- Introduction to four main types of intelligence: intuitive, emotional, embodied and intellectual
- Practice in mapping and exploring systems
- Using post-its, floor markers and natural objects
- Applications to your coaching and facilitation practice
Thank you so much for an amazing four days. I feel so grateful to have had the experience and can’t wait for next time.
I’m trying out some of the approaches we trained in last week. Lots of questions with a feeling of joy and gratitude for life. Hope you are all glowing too.
2. Intermediate phase
- Review of skills taught in Initial phase
- Immersion in emergent systemic maps and constellations
- Introduction to experimental moves and sentences
- Experience in mapping and exploring systems using people as representatives
- Practice in moving emergent systemic maps towards resolution
- Intermediate applications to your coaching and facilitation practice
Systemic maps and constellations bring human and non-human systems alive.
3. Advanced phase
- Review the skills and knowledge taught in the Intermediate phase
- Becoming fluent with the hidden underlying dynamics that influence human systems
- Using systemic maps and constellations to support organisational consultancy, management or leadership
- Introduction to working with real teams, organisations or family systems where it could be too sensitive for the individuals to represent themselves
4. Optional specialist days
- 1-2 days for those who wish to gain ICF accreditation
- 2-4 specialist days of immersive experience as a representative in more complex constellations.
This course is unique in combining Constellations with an organisational and wider ecological systems perspective.